Welcome to the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System! Whether you are a single woman, an engaged couple wanting to learn how to live out your sexuality within marriage, or a married couple looking for a different option to family planning, you are in the right place. While there are several different natural methods available, the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System is the premier medical-model system that allows women and couples to:
1. learn about your fertility;
2. monitor and evaluate the woman’s health;
This System is used to:
1. monitor days of fertility and infertility both before and after ovulation;
2. either avoid or achieve pregnancy in couples who are married.
Contrary to what some may think, the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System is not your grandmother’s old Rhythm Method, which has been proven to be unreliable.
There are several advantages to this System.
· It respects and upholds the dignity of women and marriages.
· It is taught by a trained FertilityCare™ Practitioner.
· It is medically safe, and inexpensive.
· It is easy to learn.
· It is tailored to the user no matter what kind of cycles are experienced.
· It is a System that can be used by any woman, from the beginning of menses and ending with menopause.
Learning the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System begins with an Introductory Session that will give a general presentation of:
· the system’s scientific foundation;
· overview of the male and female reproductive systems;
· introduction to charting and observational routine;
· Effectiveness Studies.
This presentation takes approximately an hour and a quarter and leaves time for questions at the end.
After the Introductory Session, should women and couples decide to continue on and learn the System, books and charting supplies will be ordered, and private follow-up sessions will be scheduled. Follow-ups are where the actual teaching of the System takes place. Follow-ups are important as they allow the user to quickly gain confidence in using the System. As long as there aren’t any physical issues that present during follow-ups, there will be 8 follow-up sessions over the course of a year, with the first four being every two weeks after the Introductory Session.
The Registration Fee for all Introductory Sessions is only $20 per registration.
To register, complete the Registration Form, choose an Introductory System date from those listed (Sessions are held monthly), and click on the payment button to complete your payment via Paypal. Please note your name and date of registration at the time of payment.
For questions, please contact Sally J. Zaleski, CFCP at (803) 814-6225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.